Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pictures

My lack of blogging shouldn't be an indicator of a lack of baking. Definitely not. The baking definitely happens. Often. So instead of going backwards and trying to explain each time I baked something I am just going to post the pictures. Especially since I will probably be making the treats again. Most of the things I have baked lately are favorites that I have found from my multiple gluten free resources. Ok the pictures are going to take forever to load. BOO. I am getting impatient with uploading pictures so I will try again in the near future. While I have something else to do. I think I will bake a pumpkin or sweet potato pie tomorrow.
And maybe I will blog about it. We will see. My blogging habits are about as sparse as my journaling. Hmmm new goal perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment